Dear Reader,
Please note. Comments from you keep blogs going. Without them it feels like no-one is reading. That is true of my blog and every other blog for public viewing. The stats show that people are reading my blog, so please say hello and leave a comment in the box below my post and give me the encouragement to keep writing.

Friday, 3 January 2014

Spice journey - flavour that travels

We noticed the Spice Journey take away van this afternoon when travelling between Australind and Bunbury on the Old Coast Road in SW W.A.Quite a crowd of locals were gathered waiting for their order which seemed to be a good recommendation.
We ordered curries and Mango Kulfi for dessert and weren't disappointed. Wow, delicious  and authentic Indian food. We only waited 5 minutes for our order.


I love the serendipity of travel, don't you.
spicejourney@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment