Marilyn’s “Heaven in a Bowl” Custard
1 Vanilla Instant Pudding (Cottees) (found at Woolworths with the jellies, custards etc.)
300ml Full cream milk (or concede and use low fat milk because of cream being added in the recipe)
Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Add milk and cream to a bowl.
- Sprinkle in the pudding mix.
- Beat with an electric hand beater until the mixture is thick enough.
- Sprinkle with ground nutmeg and mix in.
- Place covered bowl in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- Whilst this is a custard it will set as a pudding consistency.
- Serve with fresh fruit, frozen mango, plum pudding or whatever you are serving or just eat it on it's own as comfort food.