Saturday, October 26, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Now that I am recently retired, my passion for food and cooking has floated rather quickly to the surface of my activities. I seem to be cooking more than ever and enjoying great food on a regular basis with our friends. A blog seems the easiest way to record culinary successes and failures, memorable experiences with other foodies, and to list all of my favourite recipes.

I will be travelling more, visiting the children, and of course I can't take all of my recipes with me. I hope that this blog will give me, and family and friends, ready access to all of my recipes.

1 comment:

(c)2014-2024 Copyright on articles and photographs by Hope Pauline McNee.
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note - I love hearing from you.
If you would like to receive follow up comments, simply click the "Notify me" link to the right of the "Publish" and "preview" buttons.
Comments containing personal or commercial links will not be published.